Refit and upgrade of clean, common, office areas (Front and Back of House) for a leading NYC medical services network
Upgrade expiring technologies including Front and Back of House; upgrades of old non-medical grade lighting in areas of the hospital at risk to infection and custom solutions for inadequate task lighting for doctors, nurses and administrative staff, while decreasing overall energy consumption and maintenance costs.
Photonic Labs provided ready and custom solutions for multiple locations of Ryan-Nena decreasing energy consumption by over 60%. Photonic Labs used the Anti-microbial Troffer, designed specifically for clean / laboratory / medical applications. Photonic Labs also developed custom task lighting for examination and office areas, as well as Emergency Battery Backup Systems, a critical component in the safety plan for a hospital in the wake of Hurricane Sandy.
- Linear utility lights for back of the house storage and closet areas
- Emergency battery backup systems for Egress lighting
- Linear pendants in high-traffic main areas
- Multidirectional, antimicrobial recessed troffers with custom sensor switching (slave/master networking)
- Custom developed the UCB Under Counter light, a new solution for task lighting in examination rooms and offices.